Copyright © Supreme Pet 2011

Supreme Pet…..we care for your dog


We are Dog Lovers. It is our love for Dogs that led us to develop Supreme Pet formulated healthy dog food.


We understand the joy of owning a dog and also the unconditional love that comes from having that special pet in your life. Your dogs health is the most important thing to us. Our promise is to enhance your dogs life by helping him or her to live a long, healthy and active life with our well balanced formulated dog food



Supreme Pet is Registered as an Elite All Stages Dog Food, this means that the product is adequate for dogs of all  sizes, breed and ages.  Supreme Pet dog food is formulated by a qualified expert animal nutritionists. We carefully selected a range of natural and balanced formulations designed to tempt even the fussiest eater.


Supreme Pet dog food is high in protein at 22% of which 70% is meat and animal derivatives and the remaining 30% is of a vegetable origin. It contains a fat content of 8%.  Contains Omega 6 that sustains a healthy shiny coat.  Contains natural flavouring agents.  Absorption of product is on average 85% which results in less defecation.  Contains all necessary vitamins and minerals.


Mini chunks to aid with digestibility and accessibility for smaller dogs.  Meets and exceeds AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) and South African Nutritional guidelines.  Members of PFI (Pet Food Industry).


Welcome to the Home of Supreme Pet dog food manufacturer !!

Supreme Pet dog food is formulated by a qualified expert animal nutritionists. We carefully selected a range of natural and balanced formulations designed to tempt even the fussiest eater.